Don’t be fooled by our name. At Royal Coach LImousines we have a variety of vehicles for your Northshore or Metro New Orleans event. And one of the most useful, but often overlooked styles of transportation that we offer are shuttle buses.
All About Our Shuttle Buses
Our shuttle buses offer a safe, clean, and professional mode of group transportation for your upcoming event. With space for up to 25 passengers and plenty of room for luggage, our shuttle buses provide North Shore and Metro New Orleans with a variety of amenities including:
- Comfortable seating
- A professional PA system for speaker or tour guide instruction and narration
- AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Flat Screen TVs with DVD players
- Dual Rear A/C for passenger comfort – especially during our hot and humid summer months
The Most Common Uses for Royal Coach Limousine’s Shuttle Buses
You may think your event needs something more “festive” like a stretch limo or party bus complete with a bar for adult beverages. But shuttle buses offer a safe, professional mode of transportation for a variety of common transportation needs in the North Shore and the Crescent City, including:
- Airport transportation for large groups, including travel groups, corporate events, or family reunions
- Sightseeing tours for tourists visiting New Orleans – especially during huge citywide events like Mardi Gras or Jazz Fest (this is where the PA System comes in handy)
- Realtor tours of new properties on the market
- Corporate event transportation to and from hotels and meeting or convention venues
- Game day transportation for Saints games for organizations like churches, fraternities, sororities, kids’ clubs, and professional organizations
The Shuttle Bus Experience
Our most requested vehicles are our party buses. But shuttle buses are more appropriate for events in which you have certain factors to consider, including:
- Children to transport, who you don’t want around an open bar
- Transporting individuals for professional events
- Needing to transport both a lot of people AND a lot of luggage (our shuttle buses have plenty of storage to load up those suitcases!)
The Royal Coach Limousine Experience
We know that if you need to coordinate group transportation, chances are your hands are full handling a million other details of your upcoming event. That’s why, from the moment you first call us to inquire about our fleet or pricing, we work diligently to make your transportation coordination process as smooth as possible.
When you call Royal Coach limousines, you can expect your consultant to ask important questions that take the coordination off your plate, including:
- When do you need group transportation, and for how long?
- What type of event are you planning transportation for?
- What destinations or stops will you be making?
- Who will you be transporting?
By screening your event, we’re able to make the best, most appropriate and affordable transportation recommendation, while taking managing the ins and outs of the event date off your plate. We don’t want to just get your group from Point A to Point B, we want to make the process as professional and as easy as possible.
Contact Us Today for a Free, No-Obligation Quote
We know we have group transportation competitors on the Northshore and Metro New Orleans, but as a professional transportation service in our area for more than 25 years, we have the experience and expertise to make your event go off without a hitch!
Whether you’re just beginning to research your transportation options for an upcoming event, or you know that you need a shuttle bus for your group transportation needs, we’re happy to help answer your questions and provide you a no-obligation quote. Simply call our office today to speak with one of our consultants at (985) 282-8177.